Overview of the Enrollment Process
- Contact our Family Services Coordinator to set up a visit
- Print the enrollment package & complete as able.
- Meet the Family Services Coordinator to go over your needs and to complete the enrollment package
- Meet the staff and have an initial cognitive & physical ability assessment completed.
A Day in the Life
Each day, we treat your loved one like a member of our own family. This includes administration of medications, feeding, hygiene, hair care, hand & arm massages, manicures, special food preparation, and wandering assistance.
Each day has its own themes for activities, and may include food highlights, outside trips, gardening, arts & crafts, and birthday celebrations. We also have many visits from community members as well as from local furry friends.
For the family, we offer community training, dietary assistance, family counseling, information & referral to additional community resources, student internships, volunteer training, and a monthly support group.
All our locations feature activity areas to meet each individual’s needs and activity level.
Special features of our facilities include:
- Secure indoor and outdoor areas
- Attractive, comfortable furnishings
- Keypad entry and exit system
- Non-glare, non-skid surfaces
- Screened porch with rocking chairs
- Displays of keepsakes from the past
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Private restrooms and changing areas
- Increased lighting and natural light
- Indoor and outdoor gardening
CostsChoose a location to view our cost information.
EnrollmentChoose a location to view our enrollment information.
ALPS Adult Day Service
600 N. Daisy Street
Morristown, TN 37814
Monday - Friday
7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.